Hey girl! There was this tag going around around the internet lately where you share some facts your followers probably don’t know about you… and I figured why not join the bandwagon so you guys can get to know me a little better!Some of the facts about me you may already know… and I’m hoping most you don’t know!
If you missed out on my Q&A a while back, I got SOOO many questions that I had to do two blog posts to answer all of them!
If you haven’t read those posts yet check them out here!
I’ve had never posted any pictures of my face before just for security reasons, but I am now finally allowed to share some pictures of myself with you guys! So to celebrate that, here are 20 things you probably didn’t know about me to get to know me better!
20 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me…
- My shopping krytonite is cute notebooks. Seriously, I have way to many notebooks but I just can’t resist a cute notebook! (This is a real problem)
- I had a horrendous bob haircut when I was about 10 and I’ll never go back (It was NOT a pretty sight)
- I HATE sour and chewy candies (I’m more of a chocolate girl) but my one exception is tropical sour patch kids. It has to be the topical kind though.. it’s soooo much better than the regular flavours. Thanks Em for introducing me to them <3
- I’m obsessed with litteraly anything rose gold (but who isn’t?)
- I’ve moved to a place I haven’t even heard of before I found out I was moving there.
- My room used to be immaculate and organized all the time, but now that I’m busier, and I’m a teen… my room doesn’t stay clean for very long (whoops)
- I think I’m 5’6, but I haven’t measured myself in a while 😂
- I could probably tell you the name and singer of every song on the top charts, I guess you could say I’m obsessed with music.
- I recently made a 2010 throwback playlist on Spotify, and I’m now hooked to that playlist and play it more than the current songs I love. If you are curious, listen to it here!
- I am a brown belt in Karate and a green (soon to be purple) belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Texting without proper grammar bugs me. I have no idea why I always make sure to use commas when needed and proper capitilization. Yes, I use slang like ttyl, rn, idk, and all that, but texting and ‘i’ or ‘im’ just makes me cringe 😂
- For a school project in the fifth grade, I decided to take it to the next level and interview a radio host on my novel study book. (She read the book so I could interview her about it) And looking back on the video, eek was I ever awkward 😂
- I take my school work really seriously, and I have extremely high expectations for my grades (it’s good that I have high expectations but sometimes my expectations are too high 😂Can anyone else relate?)
- I learned to snowboard last year and it quickly became my favourite winter activity. My whole family goes out to the hill pretty often in the Winter. Last year, we went at least once or twice each week.
- I was probably the last of my friends to watch The Fault in Our Stars and I regret not watching it sooner. It was SOO good, and it definitely made me cry a few times.
- Currently, I teach piano lessons to 6 different students and I love doing that as one of my many, many side jobs.
- It has been my dream to go to Paris since I was a little girl. I still have not been there but many of my friends have. I told my friends that the next time they go, I’m coming with them whether they like it or not 😉
- I’ve never been to a huge music festival but it’s definitely on my bucket list.
- When I was 12, I woke up at 7am sharp just to buy the Taylor Swift 1989 album on iTunes, and I don’t regret it. (Her very first album called Taylor Swift is actually my favourite album of hers though)
- I couldn’t be more grateful for all of my blog readers who keep coming back for more posts every week 💗
So that’s 20 things you probably didn’t know about me! Hopefully even after all those facts you may or may not have wanted to know you still come back 😉
Also quick note – In case you didn’t know, I post every Friday on the blog so make sure to check back every Friday for a new post!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and found it somewhat amusing and interesting! I always love when bloggers do these kinds of posts, so let me know if I should do more chit-chat posts where I just talk to you guys!
What did you think about the fatcs I shared with you today? Was there anything you already knew about me? What fact that you didn’t know about me did you find most suprising? I’m so curious to know!