Hey girl! Do you have a few favourite pieces in your closet that you would wear over and over if you could, but don’t want to repeat the same outfits over and over? I feel you! Here’s how you can repurpose and wear your favourite pieces in many ways for different outfits!
The Classic Hoodie:
Who doesn’t love wearing a hoodie all day, every day? If you think of only wearing leggings with your hoodies, I’m here to change your mind! There are so many cute trendy ways to style a hoodie!
- Pair your hoodies under a classy knee-length jacket or jean jacket! And for bottoms, I’d go with my staple pair of boyfriend jeans or leggings!
- Athleisure wear! -matching sets of sweatpants and hoodies paired together!
- Oversized hoodie, boyfriend jeans, and chunky sneaks – Or, for a spring option… biker shorts!!!
Doc Martens/Lace-Up Boots:
Are you a doc’s girl? I recently got a pair of knock-off white doc’s that I’m in LOVE with! I was unsure at first if I could pull off statement boots but I look how classy and stylish they make my outfits look! If you are a chunky boot girl, the same goes for chunky white sneakers or A1’s!
- Rolled Mom Jeans – a classic look you can’t go wrong with! And your options for tops are endless! A dainty blouse, graphic tee, chunky sweater, anything! You can’t go wrong?
- Dress and Doc’s – a spicy-girly look! What’s more trendy than a cute flirty dress with some statement boots?
- Midi Skirt and Tee – tuck your favourite oversized tee into a midi skirt, add your boots, and you’re golden!
Your Favourite Midi Dress:
Do you have a few springy midi-dresses that you feel like you can’t wear any other time other than spring or summer? Well, girl… pull out your dresses it’s time to mix it up!
- Turtlenecks, turtlenecks, turtlenecks – still chilly where you are? Pair a plain coloured or mesh long sleeve or turtleneck under your dress! I promise it looks stunning!
- Sneaks and a dress – got a pair of chucks hiding in your closet? It’s an easy throw together outfit that is always cute and trendy!
Did this help you? I hope now you can look at your closet with fresh eyes and think of all the new ways you can pair your favourite pieces in different ways!