Hey girl! Blogging is an amazing adventure and a struggle all at one time. In this post, I am sharing behind the curtain of what blogging is really like. The pro’s, the con’s, and all the little things you may not know about what the reality of blogging really is…There are pro’s and there are con’s to everything, especially blogging.
But let’s start with the struggles of blogging…
The Con’s And Struggles Of Blogging:
– Creating and Gaining Traffic: everyone knows a blog doesn’t magically grow overnight, however, it would be really nice if it did 😉 Creating and launching a blog is a ton of work and gaining traffic to your blog in the beginning is even harder.
– Technical Difficulties: technical problems and slow computers are pretty much the core of blogging that everyone hates 😂
– Creative Ruts: are actually a totally real thing that most bloggers have to get through. Constantly having to think of new and unique ideas definitely isn’t easy.
– The Costs: what many people don’t think of, are the costs assosiated with mainting and creating a blog like the cost of your domain name, hosting, theme, camera equipment, etc.
– Comparing Yourself To Other Bloggers: it can be challenging to not always get caught up with what other bloggers are doing and their success. However, the best way to get through this is by being confident in your own work and putting forth your best effort.
– Slow Traffic Ruts: all bloggers definitely have those days where page views go down. The best you can do is stay positive, it happens to everyone.
Yes, there are absolutely struggles and con’s of blogging. And I am sure there are lots of other struggles that I didn’t mention but I really wanted to focus on the benefits and the pro’s of blogging too.
The Pro’s and Benefits Of Blogging
– Having A Creative Outlet: having your own blog is like having a completely blank canvas 24/7. Blogs give you the ability to share and create whatever your heart desires.
– Able To Influencer Others: one of my favourite things about blogging is that I get to help other people, even if just slightly. Some of my favourite blogs posts as tips and tricks posts where I can share hacks or advice I have on any topic to hopefully make people’s life just even a little easier.
– Connect With Amazing People: I have made soooo many amazing friends and acquaintances through blogging that I definitely wouldn’t have never met otherwise. I wouldn’t want to change that for the world 💞
– Amazing Opportunities: blogging has granted me so many amazing opportunies and opened my eyes to so many things! I would have never discovered my passion for graphic design and improve my photography if it weren’t for blogging!
– Work With Amazing Brands: some more amazing opportunities I have had are working with some of my dream brands. Garage Clothing has been my favourite store since I was 12, and collaborated with them has been one of my most memorable blogging moments so far. Check out the course I created to work with your dream brands here
– Share My Hobbies And Personal Style: Not only does blogging give me a creative outlet, but I also get to share my personal style and hobbies with my audience! Over the years I have shared my various hobbies like DIY’s, room decor, photography, travel, fashion, babysitting, and so much more!
Are you a blogger yourself? Or maybe you are thinking about starting your own blog! Either way, I hope you learned a little more about the behind-the-scenes of blogging and enjoyed reading!
Did I mention anything that you didn’t know or suprised you? If you are a blogger, comment your favorite pro about blogging! I really want to know!