Hey, girl! Happy New Year’s Eve! Honestly, 2017 is what you make of it. You can choose to look at the bad or you can choose to look at the good, and I’m choosing to look at the good! While 2017 had many downs for me, it also had many up’s and good times I am super grateful for. So let’s focus on the good, shall we? Instead of talking all about myself on here, I’ve decided to do my personal reflection another time and talk about my blog and you guys! 🙂
What I’ve Accomplished On My Blog in 2018:
- I’ve had 7,300+ page views in the past 30 days, WOW! Thank you to everyone who has read my blog posts and commented <3
- I’ve started working with amazing brands and all of my collaborations so far have been amazing and a great experience! I’ve collaborated with Tread Wallets, Caseapp, the Ann Williams group, XoPeachy Box, Kali Boxes, Shop Stevie (coming soon), and I even got featured on Popstar magazine’s blog!
- I published 53 blog posts this year, wowzers. (That’s 4-5 blog posts a month)
- My babysitting 101 blog posts went viral on Pinterest and you guys loved that series! It is still one of my most popular blog posts 😉
- I had a launch tour and launched Maddison + Co my online store!
- I also opened my first ever Etsy shop for Maddison + Co!
- I made multiple amazing blogger friends that I couldn’t be more grateful for! I’ve also connected with many of my readers through the comment section and I have gotten to know so many of my readers and other bloggers which is insanely cool!
- After taking forever to pick just one, I updated my blog theme and gave my blog a new look 😀
- My mailing list has 393 subscribers and I can’t believe I am almost at 400! It still amazes me that people care about what I have to say 😉
- I also reached 500 Instagram followers in only two months! Ahhhhh!
- And most importantly, thanks to you all, I’ve been able to have an amazing outlet for my creative ideas and a place where I can share what is important to me and hopefully, inspire others.
My Blog Goals for 2018
- Reach 10,000+ pageviews a month on my blog.
- Continue to grow and work with my dream brands.
- Create an online course to sell to you guys. I did a poll on my Instagram asking you guys which course you would rather see; an iPhone Photogrgraphy Course For Girl Bosses wanting to up their photography game on their blog OR a Complete 101 Guide to Working With Brands!
- Reach 1k followers on Instagram, I’m already halfway there!
- Add more prints and print bundles to my Etsy shop. I just added a stock photo bundle to my Etsy shop, and I plan to add a few more! I just added a bundle of 5 prints, so you can buy a bundle of them to save money instead of buying them separately! It makes for a perfect and easy gallery wall!
- And continue to grow and connect with you guys, of course! I can’t wait for you to see the amazing content I have planned, and I hope you are just as excited as I am!
That’s all for now! I really hope you enjoyed reading what we have both accomplished with my blog so far 🙂 I also hoped you enjoyed reading my goals and you are excited for my 2018 content!
What are you goals/resolutions for 2018? I really want to know! Also if you have a blog, comment below your URL so I can check it out and show it some love! Last question – would you rather see the photography course I talked about, or a 101 guide to working to brands? Let me know in the comments below!